1. Stream-function vorticity formulation removes higher-order terms from Navier-Stokes equations ?
2.Stream-function vorticity formulation can be used for simulating a 3-dimensional flow.
3. If dye is injected into a liquid at a fixed point in the flow field, then at a later time t, the dye will indicate the end points of the path lines of particles which have passed through the injection point.
4. Match the following:
- If the flow is incompressible, then the ___ of velocity is zero.
- Timelines and Pathlines corresponds to _______ and _____ formulations.
- Streamlines can be visualized where flow is Unsteady.
8. Match the following:
- Vorticity-streamfunction equation are ____ in nature.
- a-3, b-4, c-1, d-2
- Eulerian and Lagrangian.